Day 01 : Ha Noi - Arrival
Day 02 : Ha Noi - City Tour
Day 03 : Ha Noi - Mai Châu - country of the white Thais
Day 04 : Mai Chau - Ninh Binh (Ha Long Bay)
Day 05 : Ninh Binh (Hoa Lư - Tam Cốc) - Ha Long Bay. Night on board
Day 06 : Halong Bay - Hoi Phong - island of Cát Bà
Day 07 : Cát Bà Libre for the beach
Day 08 : Cát bà - Hải Phòng - Hanoi
Day 09 : Hanoi - Departure
Day 01: Ha Noi - Arrival.
- Arrival at the airport at Ha Noi at 6:10 pm from SHANGHAI PUDONG, welcome by our driver and transfer to the hotel in Ha Noi.
- Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02: Ha Noi - City Tour (Breakfast). French speaking guide
- Visit Uncle Ho Mausoleum complex, pagoda of a single pillar, house on stilts. Continue to visit the Temple of Literature (VănMiếu), the first university of Vietnam (11th century), famous for the traditional examinations of Mandarins.
- Visit of the Ethnology Museum inaugurated in 1997, for the summit of the Francophonie, product of a Franco-Vietnamese cooperation. This is the best place to get an idea of the diversity and beauty of the culture of the 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam, then visit the Ngoc Son Temple.
- Stroll (1h00) in rickshaw to visit the old town.
- Puppet show on the water
- Night in Ha Noi.
Day 03: Ha Noi - Mai Chau (Breakfast). French speaking guide
- 08:00, drive to Mai Chau, in the land of white Thais, crossing sugar cane fields and tea bushes.
Arrival at Mai Chau around noon. Afternoon, hike to the villages of Lake and Pomcoong.
- In the evening, attend the show of minority dances. Night at Mai Chau among white Thais in a house on stilts.
Day 04: Mai Chau - Ninh Binh (Tam Coc) (Breakfast). French speaking guide
- 08:00, road to Ninh Binh, named "Ha Long Ha Long Bay".
- On arrival, visit the temple of Dinh Tien Hoang (Dinh dynasty, tenth century) and the Temple of Le (dynasty of the Lê-Anterior, eleventh century).
- In the afternoon, take a boat trip on the river through picturesque landscapes and take you to the beautiful caves of Tam Coc (literally "the 3 caves") naturally dug under the high limestone monoliths. Water and centuries have carved many stalactites and stalagmites with curious shapes.
- Continuation the bike ride to visit the Jade Pagoda and villages nearby.
- Night at Tam Coc.
Day 05: Ninh Binh - Bai Tu Long (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner). English guide on board
8.00-08.30: Departure to Halong. Start a 3 and a half hour drive to Hon Gai Harbor. Small rest in the private waiting room Oriental Sails JSC - The Salon OS.
12.30-13.00: Embark on the Oriental Sails junk followed by cruise briefing.
13.00-15.30: Enjoy a delicious meal while the Oriental Sails junk sails further to the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.30-16.30: You are free to choose one of the options below:
Option 1: visit to the village of Fishermen
They are interested in local daily life: Take a rowing boat trip (about 45 minutes), around the fishing village of VungVieng - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen . The village is located in the closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and Kayaking
For those who love water activities and the beach. The offer (Small boat) takes you to the beach of Feet, where you can have fun on the beach, swimming or play volleyball ..., or try your hands of kayaking in the beautiful surroundings of the bay. Halong.
16.30-17.30: Return to the Oriental Sails junk and take a shower and relax at sunset.
17. 30-19.00: Enjoy Happy Hour at the bar and on the terrace and take part in our cooking class with the Oriental Sails Chef
19.00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, squid night fishing or just lazing around. Singing and dancing activities are available until 22:00. Night on board at the Cong Cong Area.
Day 06 (15 November 2017): BAI TU LONG - HAI PHÒNG - CAT BÀ ISLAND (Breakfast / Lunch). English guide on board. Fast boat
6.30-7.00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the terrace.
07.00-09.00: Enjoy the pure morning of the sea with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast cruise to the cave of Thien Canh Son
9.00-09.30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave - the average and least visited size in Bai Tu Long Bay.
9.30-10.00: Leave your cabin. Baggage can be handed over to the reception area.
10.00-11.00: Return to the Port. Lunch early on board. Land Oriental Sails
Transfer to Hai Phong Pier to take hydrofoil to Cat Ba Island.
Transfer to the resort at Cat Ba Island.
- Overnight at hotel in Cat Ba
Day 07 (16 November 2017): Free Cat Ba Island for the beach (Breakfast). French speaking guide
Free on the island of Cat Ba.
Day 08 (17 November 2017): Cat Ba - Hai Phong - Ha Noi (B). French speaking guide
- Around 12:30 the car from the hotel will transfer you to the central port for the fast boat. When disembarking, the car is looking for you and transfer to Ha Noi.
- Arrival in Ha Noi finally in the afternoon.
Day 08 (17 November 2017): Ha Noi - Departure (B).
At 7am, transfer to the airport for the flight of your departure.
End of our journey!
+ Private car according to the program
+ Grouped boat in Ha Long Bay, private in Tam Cốc
* Meals as mentioned (Breakfast = Breakfast, Dj = Lunch, Dinner = D)
* Visits mentioned and entrance fees + bike in Tam Cốc
* The French-speaking guide
- Hai Phong / Cat Ba / Hai Phong Airboat Tickets
Do not forget:
Passport, Sunscreen, Mosquito Spray, Shoes for small excursion.