Day 01: HA NOI - LẮK LAKE Day 02: BUON MA THUOT Day 03: BUON MA THUOT - PLEIKU Day 04: PLEIKU - KONTUM Day 05: KONTUM - PLEIKU
Day 01: HA NOI - LAKE LAKE
- Welcome by the local guide and the chaffeur on flight VN1414 at 11:00. . Departure to Lak Lake, by the national road 27 (150km of road). After lunch, ride an elephant crossing Lake Lak M'Lieng village for the excursion of the life of ethnic minorities M'Nong. Back to Lake Lak by canoe. Dinner and overnight at the guest house at Lake Lak.
Condition: The long house on stilts with pillows, mattresses, mosquito nets and the toilet in the house. The bathroom outside.
Day02: BUON MA THUOT (B, L)
- After breakfast, we drive away from Buon Ma Thuot for about 30 km through some unorthodox roads to discover the Dray Nur Falls. The Dray Nur Falls are located on a tributary of the Mekong, the Serepok River. Dray Nur would mean "cascade of mists" due to the persistent water mist associated with the impressive waterfall that can be heard in the distance. Back to Buon Ma Thuot, visit the Trung Nguyen Coffee Museum. You can taste the best Arabica coffee in Vietnam. Lunch at Buon Ma Thuot. In the afternoon, visit the Ethnography Museum and Buon Ma Thuot Market. Finally of the day, visit the ancient village Ankord'Thong where is inhabited by Edês, one of the most important ethnic groups in the highlands. Dinner and overnight at Buon Ma Thuot. Overnight at Buon Ma Thuot.
Day 03: BUON MY THUOT - PLEIKU (B, L)
- After breakfast, departure towards Pleiku, passing the fields of rubber trees, pepper trees, coffee trees. Lunch in Pleiku, afternoon, Made to visit the Bahnar villages called Dektu, Derol with well decorated community houses, houses on stilts, individual tombs ... Free dinner (Option: at the local restaurant in the village Pleiteng Jarais with local specialties such as rice cooked in the bamboo stem (Com Lam) and grilled chicken Admiration of the gong show by tasting the alcohol of the fermented rice in the jar on site. Overnight at the hotel in Pleiku.
Day 04: PLEIKU - KONTUM (B, L, D)
-Departure towards Kon Tum, on the way visit of the Sea Lake, extinct volcano for hundreds of millions of years and visit the village Pleikep (or PleiWer) Jarai - one of the most important ethnic minorities of the Hauts Central Trays: collective tombs with wooden funerary statues. Arrival at KonTum, Lunch in town, followed by a small trek through the KONKTU villages of the Bahnar people to discover the daily life of this ethnic group. Canoe trip on the Dakbla River. Dinner and overnight in the house on stilts in Konktu village. Village where you can admire the craft activity of the inhabitants: weaving.
(Condition: mattress, mosquito net, blanket, pillow and toilet)
MEALS: Breakfast, lunch, dinner at the inhabitant
Day 05: KONTUM - PLEIKU
- Awakening with the rooster, enjoy the good moment of morning happiness to take the beautiful pictures. After breakfast, visit the beautiful little wooden cathedral, the Vinh Son I orphanage, the Konklor suspension bridge and departure to pleiku for flight to Ha Noi.
End of our journey!
+ 2 Domestic flights: Ha Noi - Hue, Nha Trang - Hanoi (Vietnam Airline - price to date)
+ Private car according to the program
+ Boat on Perfume River in Hue and Lake Lak
+ Elephant ride in the village of Don
* Meals as mentioned (Breakfast = Breakfast, Dj = Lunch, Dinner = D)
* Visits mentioned and entrance fees (except free visits at your expense)
* French speaking guides
* Ha Noi night train / Lao Cai / Ha Noi
* Accommodation and hotels (01 double room + 01 triple room):
+ 3 nights at the hotel in Ha Noi (Luong Ngoc A25 Quyen Hotel - deluxe room)
+ 1 night aboard the Oriental Sail boat in Ha Long Bay
+ 2 nights homestay in Sa Pa
+ 2 nights at the hotel in Hue (Jasmine 2 Hotel - deluxe room)
+ 2 nights at the hotel in Hoi An (Thanh Bình 3 Hotel - deluxe room)
+ 1 night homestay in the village of KonTum
+ 1 night at the hotel in KonTum (Konklor Hotel - deluxe room)
+ 1 night homestay at Konkortu
+ 1 night at the hotel in Buon Me Thuot (Dakruco Hotel - deluxe room - zone B)
+ 3 nights at the hotel in Nha Trang (Senko Hotel - deluxe room)
Do not forget: Passport, Sunscreen, Mosquito Spray, Shoes for small excursion.